Dear Platinum Recruiting, I’ve been asked about salary during several interviews recently. Both current salary and salary expectations. How do you suggest handling these questions? I don’t want to be difficult but also don’t want to lose leverage if we get to
- 20,212 hits
Follow Blog via Email
- 2018: Exciting Changes!
- The Interview Experience. It Matters.
- Take a Chance!
- DisruptHR Indy 3.0: Highlights!
- 10 Tips for Communicating Job Changes!
- Employers: Don’t Forget About the Talent you DO HAVE!
- Job Offers, Ethics & Gray Areas!
- Patience & Perspective: Cabin Trip + Father’s Day 2017!
- Platinum Unplugged #10: Interviews – 4 Steps to Closing Strong!
- Platinum Unplugged #9: Negative Consequences to This Common Salary Question!
- DisruptHR Indy 2.0 – Highlights!
- Platinum Unplugged #8: Quitting Your Job? Read This First!
- Platinum Unplugged #7: Job Offer Negotiations!
- Platinum Unplugged #6: Why Haven’t I Heard Back From My Recruiter?
- Let’s Talk Resignations & Counter Offers.
- Platinum Unplugged #3: 10 Resume Do NOTS!
- Platinum Unplugged #2: What Is Your Current Salary?
- New-Hire Checklist: Starts with Accepted Offer!
- Platinum Unplugged #1 – NETWORKING
- Lessons Learned, Stats & Thank You!
- What’s Platinum Unplugged?
- Be All In until you’re All Out
- Job Interview – Election Style!
- “The One Thing”
- 5 Benefits to Working with 1 Recruiting Firm!
- Don’t Leave Your Resume To Chance!
- Salary: Help Me Help You!
- Illegal to Ask Current Salary!
- Fall is Hiring Season!
- Interviews: How to Prepare!
- 20 Practical Interview Tips!
- Reminder: Remember Your Why!
- 5 Tips: Help Your Next Job Find You!
- Tech Companies Providing a Blueprint
- It’s a Candidate’s Market: What You Need To Know!
- Counter Offer? Flattering, But No Thanks!
- Top 5 Advantages To Working With a Recruiter
- What Is Your Current Salary?
- Resume Template: Open. Edit. Save.
- What Is Your Competitive Advantage?
- Should I Accept?
- Is Getting an MBA Overrated?
- 5 Benefits From Taking a Vacation
- Top 3 Ways a Great Recruiter Can Help Your Company!
- Top 5 Reasons to Change Jobs
- You LinkedIn?
- I’ll Never Blog