Job Interview – Election Style!
The 2016 Presidential Election has been a lot of things: Long. Intense. Stressful. Emotional. Unbelievable. Shocking. Even embarrassing at times! This is my attempt at injecting lighthearted humor now that it’s out of our hands.
I bring you Job Interviews…Election Style!
1. Candidates can buy support from leaders within the company.
2. Companies will want top talent while offering average compensation.
3. No need for background checks because: who cares.
4. The top two candidates would debate in front of entire company before final decision is made. And then…
5. Everyone in the company gets to vote for the winner. Not just the hiring manager or those with a qualified opinion.
6. It’s fair game and even expected that candidates degrade their competition.
7. No expectation that candidates deliver on what they promise during the interview.
8. Spouse and children of candidates will participate in the interview process to influence decision makers. What would your significant other say about you? Kids?!
9. Best liar wins.
10. Company is stuck with winning candidate for 4 years.
What would you add?!